PoP Seller Code of Conduct
All sellers are expected to adhere to the following policies when listing products on PoP Marketplace by Global Group LLC. Seller offenses and prohibited content can result in suspension of your PoP Marketplace by Global Group LLC account.
Seller code of conduct
This policy requires that sellers act fairly and honestly on PoP Marketplace by Global Group LLC to ensure a safe buying and selling experience. All sellers must:
- Provide accurate information to PoP Marketplace by Global Group LLC and our customers at all times
- Act fairly and not misuse PoP Marketplace by Global Group LLC’s features or services
- Not attempt to damage or abuse another Seller, their listings or ratings
- Not attempt to influence customers’ ratings, feedback, and reviews
- Not send unsolicited or inappropriate communications
- Not contact customers except through Buyer-Seller Messaging
- Not attempt to circumvent the PoP Marketplace by Global Group LLC sales process
- Not operate more than one selling account on PoP Marketplace by Global Group LLC without a legitimate business need
- Not engage in conduct that violates price fixing laws
Violating the Code of Conduct or any other PoP Marketplace by Global Group LLC policies may result in actions against your account, such as cancellation of listings, suspension or forfeiture of payments, and removal of selling privileges. More details about these policies are below.
You must provide accurate information to PoP Marketplace by Global Group LLC and our customers, and update the information if it changes. For example, this means that you must use a business name that accurately identifies your business and list your products in the correct category.
You must act fairly and lawfully and may not misuse any service provided by PoP Marketplace by Global Group LLC. Examples of unfair activities include:
- Providing misleading or inappropriate information to PoP Marketplace by Global Group LLC or our customers, such as by creating multiple detail pages for the same product or posting offensive product images
- Manipulating sales rank (such as by accepting fake orders or orders that you have paid for, or refunded externally or orders that you discounted externally) or making claims about sales rank in product titles or descriptions
- Attempting to increase the price of a product after an order is confirmed
- Artificially inflating web traffic (using bots or paying for clicks, for example)
- Attempting to influence search results by inflating search ranking through keyword manipulation or incentivizing customers’ searches to appear as organic behavior
- Attempting to damage another Seller, their listings or ratings
- Allowing other people to act on your behalf in a way that violates PoP Marketplace by Global Group LLC’s policies or your agreement with PoP Marketplace by Global Group LLC
Ratings, Feedback, and Reviews
You may not attempt to influence or inflate customers’ ratings, feedback, and reviews. You may request feedback and reviews from your own customers in a neutral manner, but may not:
- Pay for or offer an incentive (such as coupons or free products) in exchange for providing or removing feedback or reviews
- Ask customers to write only positive reviews or ask them to remove or change a review
- Solicit reviews only from customers who had a positive experience
- Review your own products or a competitors’ products
You may not send unsolicited or inappropriate messages. All communications to customers must be sent through Buyer-Seller Messaging and be necessary for fulfilling the order or providing customer services. Marketing communications are prohibited.
If you receive customer information such as addresses or phone numbers to fulfill orders, you may use that information only to fulfill orders and must delete it after the order has been processed. You may not use customer information to contact customers (except through Buyer-Seller Messaging) or share it with any third-party.
Circumventing the Sales Process
You may not attempt to circumvent the PoP Marketplace by Global Group LLC sales process or divert PoP Marketplace by Global Group LLC customers to another website. This means that you may not provide links or messages that prompt users to visit any external website or complete a transaction elsewhere.
Multiple Selling Accounts on PoP Marketplace by Global Group LLC
Examples of a legitimate business justification include:
- You own multiple brands and maintain separate businesses for each
- You manufacture products for two distinct and separate companies
Filing Infringement Notices as an Agent or Brand Protection Agency
PoP Marketplace by Global Group LLC understands that many brands may choose to have brand protection agencies or agents report intellectual property infringement on their behalf and accepts submissions from authorized agents. However, PoP Marketplace by Global Group LLC does not permit individuals with active selling accounts to file infringement notices as an agent of a brand when the filing of those notices could benefit their own selling account (through removing competing listings, for example). Any sellers filing notices as an agent to benefit their own status as a seller may have their selling account terminated.